The Yunus Centre Social Business Design Lab is a meeting place for the people of diverse backgrounds having only one goal – developing social business for the betterment of society.
The first Design Lab was held on 5th January, 2013. Since then Yunus Centre is organizing this programme once in every month.
What is Social Business Design Lab?
The Social Business Design Lab is a daylong programme for the people who are interested in social business. This Design Lab is structured in a way to train, brainstorm and involve its participants in social business and as well as develop new ideas.
People from different backgrounds join in this program to learn about Social Business and brainstorm on potential social business ideas. Prospective participants for this Design Lab are:
• Business person
• Social business practitioners
• Potential investors/ entrepreneur
• Donor communities
• Academics, innovators
• Social workers, NGO personnel etc
• Young entrepreneur
Objectives of Social Business Design Lab
• A meeting place for the people interested in social business
• Brainstorm to develop social business ideas into real world company
• Awareness and training about social business
• Create linkage between investors and entrepreneurs of social business
• Showcasing of successful social business projects
**The YC SB Design Lab is always presided over by Honorable Nobel Laureate Professor Muhammad Yunus
To participate in Design Labs, please register and submit your information. Please be informed that there is a registration fee for each individual.